Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Our Family Motto 2014-2015 LOVE ONE ANOTHER

This year we picked the theme Love One Another because we need to be spending more time in our home focusing on each others good aspects and the love that we have for each other as family members. We also sat down and used my Project Life kits to write down some ways we could show each other our love. We always have tacos for dinner and I include some kind of fun treat. Also, each of our kids gets a 4x6 framed copy of our motto so they can look at it and remember it through out the year. 




There is the small size  4x6  print and a large size 11x14 Print. 
*******To save this image you can click on it then right click and save as********
(please be aware that this is for personal use only.  
If you would like a larger size I would be more than happy to email you a lager size if you send me an e-mail request.  Also, take note that the image color may appear a little different in person. I get my prints done at Costco or Sams Club and they are very close if not the same in color.)
PLEASE ENJOY! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...