Monday, September 1, 2014

Which Way To The Temple

 We had a great activity last week...."Which Way To The Temple?" I sure love our Young Women. I have served in Young Women's for the last 7 years in some capacity and I truly love this program. 
The Young Women President asked me to come up with a 4x6 print with this poem on it.
I couldn't find who the author was.... So if you know who it is please let me know so I can add it to the print. 
to download this print right click and save image as. 
To get the best quality print I use my local print shop. Mostly Costco or Sams Club. 
(Colors printed on a home printer might vary.)
***Also please use this print for personal us only.  If you would like to use it for commercial use please contact me and we can discuss it. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...